- Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan (with school logo)
- Gold or burgundy polo shirt (preferably with school logo)
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt (length appropriate for school i.e. knee length)
- Grey pinafore
- Black,sensible, safe, shoes or sandals in the summer (no flip flops to be worn)
- Socks and tights should be an appropriate colour for school – grey, black, burgundy…
- Grey shorts
- Gingham dresses – red or yellow
- A cap to protect from the sun
- Gold T-Shirt (with school logo)
- Plain Black Shorts
- Trainers for outdoor games only
- Outdoor kit consisting of jogging bottoms and sweatshirt
- Some sports clubs will require studded boots and shin-pads
- Swimming kit consisting of one-piece costume for girls and trunks for boys, with swimming cap (no goggles permitted without a supporting note).
- Burgundy PE bag for all year groups
- Burgundy bag, with separate water bottle storage
Jewellery and watches
In order to maintain high levels of health and safety for all, pupils must not wear jewellery to school, particularly as children can become very upset if a treasured piece of jewellery goes missing.
Should a pupil have pierced ears, plain studs only, should be worn; again to comply with health and safety regulations, which must be removed during all PE activities.
Please note that the school will be unable to take any responsibility for any jewellery that is lost.
Make Up, nail varnish and temporary tattoos
No make-up, nail varnish (on finger or toe nails), or temporary tattoos should be worn to school.
All the items above can be ordered through:
Items such as grey skirts and trousers are readily available from high street stores, please note Chancel uniform colour is grey. Our uniform has been kept simple to avoid unnecessary expense. We expect all pupils to follow the dress code as written in our Uniform Policy.
The school subsidises the cost of certain items of uniform for pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium Grant, using this Pupil Premium funding. If you think you may be eligible for this, please contact the school office.