Mrs. R. Palmer is Chancel Primary School’s SENCo (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator). Please contact her via the school office.
Helping children with anxiety
Leaflets from Young Minds: A charity which provides Parents/Carers with information about anxiety in children, signs, symptoms how do deal with it and where to access help, if needed.
Click on each image to see a larger version.
The Browsealoud accessibility toolbar offers customized options to suit the individual needs or preferences of users. This allows users to access:
- translation: into over 100 languages and read aloud in over 38 of the most commonly spoken languages.
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifier: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text